Asking for donations and sponsors ?

Hey everyone out there that is reading or has just stumbled accross my blog by mistake let me tell you abit about some of the projects i have going on at the moment on one of my sites im accepting donations to make a fund that all donaters can vote on and we can give help to people who maybe cant get loans or any help , they send us a request we vote then issue the money from the fund within 24 hours by paypal , i know its quite a new idea but eveyone knows charity is my heart and alot of the writing i do is just an income boost to help sustain my charity projects i always have on the go.
Im asking any one that wants to donate to me personally for tghe hours spent tirelessly writing when i should have been tucked up asleep , please send me a email as i would love to offer a guest post from you as a thankyou .I f anyone wants to donate to my other site and become a donater then you can find all the info here.
I would just like to say thanks for stopping by and even taking a look you make my blog what it is and without you all i wouldnt feel the need for what i write .Also any skills or help that could be donated to help the dillysan family grow and reall y be a resource for people to make cash in times of desperate need or aas a career.

Best unemployed / on benefits /adverse credit loan available on the market 100% guaranteed acceptance - no credit check loan .

This loan is 100% guaranteed acceptance  and you cant get better than that anywhere trust me I've looked everywhere. There is no fee, n...