Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

The cex vs cashconverters review whos the best who will you give you more cash

CEX  REVIEW .  vs Cashconverters Well if your into i.t and gaming you'll already be very familiar with the first shop I'm going to review CEX it has various stores but no direct phone number . Here's my experience - I took every piece of id i had there  i had checked on line through their site the id requirements to sell to them before taking the trip in the first place ,but low and behold i was met with a piece of paper sellotaped very messily to a desk saying that was the only id they accepted which was of course not the same as the one on line , i had to produce a bank statement instead which i really feel uncomfortable about the fact that my statement was held on the counter while he slowly wrote numbers down of it i could see chavs over my shoulder trying to  peek it was all veryunsecure , i had no way of knowing if the staff could have accessed any information from my account again once i had left the store  . once i had my account setup done and received my

My phone power button broke /can't turn phone on quick fix problem solved , phone power button gone , metal part under power button gone.

Hi guys the other day the little metal tiny disc fell off my phone I had long lost the power button before that but now there was nonway to turn it on again . Wrong !!! After googling , help my phone power button won't work . My phone's power button is missing Replacement power button homemade Phone power button metal but missing. Help can't turn on my phone power button broke. Can't turn on Samsung phone power button dead. Samsung power button broken . Cheap replacement power button. Samsung won't power on . Replacement Samsung power button . How can I turn a phone on with no power button. I found everyone saying take it to the shop but   arghhhh my phone was out of warranty . So I had an idea which I must admit don't normally  work out well . Everyone has that box in there room somewhere if their past phones once loved now bricked , bootlooped, or just retired . So I started to look for a backcase with NFC on it and voila there was one .
Free food online from takeaway order sites its free but is it right - well im hungry so im eating for free . Wel this method will allow you to eat a ten pound takeaway every night for £ 35 a week you will really get 70.00 worth of free food you can do this repeatedly saving yourself money every week . Find a site that offers a deal like takeaway.com , they offer £5.00 of your first order  so order 10.00 minimum and youll pay only £5.00. Now youll need to make as many facebook accounts as you can and link them to the site youll get 5 pounds off for each one so thats a new facebook account everytime you order go and like there page on facebook then select five pound discount after liking it will give you a five pound off code to use so then you can eat everyday a takeaway for a fiver . The cool thing is you can pay by paypal they might need you to verify your phone number through paypal which is straightforward , or ust pay by card i use a prepaid card ca